Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The sickness in action

J: I am going to go back with Karen tomorrow to Mines of Suphur
A: oh cool
A: a matinee?
J: we'll just get the $16 student tix
J: yeah if you have any interest in seeing Act 1!
A: ur...I do very much
A: but should probably do stuff instead
J: can you swing it?
J: boo
A: if I change my mind i know where to find you...
J: boo to acknowledging reality
A: seri-fucking-ously
J: my ticket fetish was so satisfied yesterday
J: I opened the mail
J: and there were tickets for:
J: La Traviata, Rodelinda, Tosca, La Forza del Destino, Luisa Miller, Mazeppa, Don Pasquale, Fidelio, and Samson et Dalila
J: which were added to the pile of:
J: Wozzeck, Die Zauberflote, Marriage of Figaro, American Tragedy, La Boheme, Turandot, Acis and Galatea, Don Giovanni, Most Happy Fella, Lohengrin, Parsifal, Romeo et Juliette, Cyrano de Bergerac
A: You're all "So, I came while checking my mail today."
J: oh and Lysistrata
J: haha
J: I mean
J: basically

No comments: