Wednesday, December 07, 2005

No more drinking and taking the 7 train

A: Cynthia finds the blog delightful, BTW
A:
she's read like the entire thing
J:
oh awesome
J:
well, it is fairly delightful
A:
I broke the news in the middle of the 2nd bottle of champagne on sunday
A:
(i.e., 9PM)
A:
and then they were all, what's it called?
J:
haha
A:
and the answer precipitated like 15 minutes of laughter
A:
did I tell you how that ended?
J:
no...
A:
scene: me waking up at Queensboro plaza at 2 AM, Parsifal blasting in the ears, wasted like there's no tomorrow, making it out of the train by a hair and stumbling home through LIC in the snow
J:
on Sunday night?!
A:
yeah
J:
oh no! haha
J:
you walked home from QBP trashed at 2AM?
J:
aww
A:
I got a bus for half of it, thank goodness
J:
that is insane
J:
and great
A:
I like literally walked in my house took off my coat and fell asleep until 10 the next day
J:
did you get Ariadne yet?
A:
no goddamn it
A: I still have to do a systematic office search for Poulenc
J:
Poulenc still missing?
A:
it has to be here somewhere
J:
at the office or a casa?
A:
hopefully the statute of limitations on Ariadne hasn't run out
J:
I know
A:
Could be either, but I'm leaning towards office at the moment
J: oh PS evidently the google search:
J:
nathan gunn bathing suit
J:
brings us up as the 1st hit
A:
haha

No comments: