Tuesday, December 06, 2005

5 Long Hours: How I Spent My Blogger Site Maintenance

A: it said there was maintenance but it should be over now
J: it cramps my style
J: and that of our fine readership
A: and makes me anxious
J: don't be anxious
J: just drink through it
A: done
J: hah
J: PS
J: my mom got me an Opera News subscription bc she didn't know I already had one
J: so I am trying to get it switched to you
A: dope A: thanks!
J: my pleasure--I'll see if I can swing it
J: whoo-hoo alternate side parking suspended tomorrow
A: bonus
A: arg
A: where is the blog!
J: yes my mom just phoned with the same question
J: there is this osteoporosis medicine called Boniva
J: it shd be for erectile dysfunction
A: ha
A: totally
A: Hardonexa
J: Stiffelio™
A: ha
A: this is totally going to fuck up our hits
J: I know
J: but it is what it is
A: it is shitty
J: it's been like 5 hours
J: and that is a lot

11:25 PM J: it's up!

3 comments:

Chalkenteros said...

thank goodness you're back!

I have to say that I was in 100% agreement with your assessment of the Tomassini piece on AAT. The broadway remark really did not sit well with me, and you perfectly articulated why.

I am hoping to catch tomorrow night's performance, but I have a very nasty cold, and something tells me I may not be up for it.

Anonymous said...

I have the pleasure to visiting your site phetermine.

Anonymous said...

I have the pleasure to visiting your site. Its informative and helpful, you may want to read about obesity and overweight health problems, losing weight, calories and "How You Can Lower Your Health Risks" at phentermine fastin adipex ionamin meridia Phentermine 37.5mg site.